The documentation to be delivered before the Notary or the bank, in the case of bank loan, should include:
– Receipt of proof of payment of IMT;
– Copy of identity and tax number of the grantors;
– Powers of attorney, in the situation of representation by an agent, attorney or others
– Certidão Matricial (from notary) and caderneta predial (from finances office) of the property (valid for 6 months and the description of the property on this documents must match)
– Habitation or user’s license or proof that the same was required to City Council.
– The payment of the property is before the signing of the deed, where the seller has to state that he have received the money for the transfer of the ownership.